- Planning, tracking and coordination of the SW development in project team developing or maintaining core functionality of SW components
- Understanding R&D challenges and setting milestones for SW development of new features and improvement of existing ones
- Responsible for the SW-Project-, SW-Configuration- and SW-Risk-management activities according to Automotive SPICE
- University degree in Software engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience with software project management
- Strong technical skills in software development (preferably Embedded or at least C/C++)
- Experience from Automotive is an advantage
- Good level of English (written and spoken) – work in international team
- Very good communication and documentation skillsGoal-oriented mindset, good interpersonal skills.
You will get a rich package of financial above-standard benefits, comfortable working conditions and possibilities to learn and develop, namely:
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
- A possibility to contribute to the development of revolutionary smart solution
- Personal development - Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Rich package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holidays, Relaxing Activities)
- Location in Prague (close to metro station and there is also a parking for employees)
- Very modern and comfortable working premises including health food canteen, gym, volleyball and petanque playground, grill area, parking and others.