YOUR SCOPE OF WORK
- Development of SW tools and utilities for development and validation of new solutions for driverless cars
- Automation of SW validation tasks, automation of software performance indicators extraction
- Development of simulation tools, utilization of reference system ground-truth data
- Software-In-Loop (SiL) and Hardware-In-Loop (HiL) test environments development
- Develop SW based on innovative frameworks such as ADTF and NVIDIA CUDA
- Collaboration with teams on other sites.
- University degree in the field of Software Engineering /Cybernetics / Robotics / related disciplines or relevant experience
- Good knowledge of OOP in C / C++ / C#.
- Good knowledge of English – work in international team/company
- Personal responsibility and proactive approach to problems
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting language is a plus
AT THIS POSITION YOU WILL GET THE OPPORTUNITY
- To start or develop your career. The role is suitable for experienced developers (SENIOR) and fresh-graduates with above-average results (JUNIOR)
- To create new features and influence world's trends in Automotive
- To work in a stable company providing employees with technical, soft skills trainings and language courses
- To have continuous growth and development
- To get rich package of company benefits (5+ weeks of holidays, pension insurance, meal vouchers fully paid by the employer, flexi passes)
- Very modern and comfortable working premises including food canteen, sport facilities, parking and others.
- Location near metro station.