Prestigious INTERNATIONAL company - generous package of BENEFITS - new offices in PRAGUE
Don´t miss this great opportunity and APPLY NOW!
As a Senior Accountant you will work independently and you will be responsible for all accounting of assigned entity and company´s month-end closing process resulting in complete and accurate financial statements.
- Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records
- Running analyses for assigned accounting entities
- Preparation of intercompany invoices and documents for auditors
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Carry out and review internal and external reporting
- Execution of government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests
- Supporting the Team Leaders and Controllers with ad-hoc projects and issues
- Training and coaching team members
- Compliance to internal controls in accordance with the company's processes
- Minimum high school degree with relevant experience (university degree is an advantage as well as Accounting certification)
- Previous experience - at least 3 year (accounting/tax or audit field)
- Experience with reporting US GAAP/IFRS
- Proven experience with preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes
- English is a MUST (other EU language would be nice to have)
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (pivot, vlook up, sum if, etc.)
- Oracle and HFM knowledge is a plus
- Annual bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- International environment
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Reference number: 20-28-222581/FB