- Develop designs based on a full comprehension of the function, purpose and application of the product
- Align on architectural guidelines and re-use of components with other application engineers
- Troubleshoot and debug software programs in a simulation as well as on the microscope systems available for development
- Conduct bug fixing on existing issues through software implementation, development of test methodologies and performing unit tests
- Typically requires, BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related technical discipline.
- Must demonstrate clear ability to develop effective integration software for complex, high-performance subsystems and components.
- Eligible for a passport and able to travel
Qualified candidates should have proven ability to program using the following languages and techniques within the listed development environments:
- Object Oriented
- Design and/or State Modeling
- Visual Studio, Windows 7
- Opportunity to become a part of a successful international company specialized in HI TECH
- Possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language
- Training and development support
- Modern work environment
- Flexibility in terms of working hours