Key responsibilities include:
- Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate Security CSAs. Set a clear bar for role excellence, collaboration, and delivering impact.
- Build a high performing team that will be diverse and inclusive.
- Develop teams that incorporate a mix of expertise across Microsoft Azure and M365 E5 Security/Compliance Services including ID and Access management, Threat Protection, Cloud Security, Information Protection and Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Management – while ensuring that all CSAs can land an end-to-end security value prop (i.e. Zero Trust).
- Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to land and drive Security CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration
- Coach and enable your team to accelerate Microsoft Security projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration.
- Ensure your team delivers high quality production deployments that are resilient and successful.
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights.
- Engage with the area’s most strategic customers as executive sponsor to accelerate security journey and help customers improve security posture.
- Several years of experience in technical sales, engineering, or consultative delivery.
- Several years of experience in people management.
- Several years of experience driving change management or technical adoption.
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers.
- Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to technical solutions.
- Strong technical understanding of Azure Security Solutions and of competitors.
- Ability to stay up to date on new/improved Azure scenarios and workloads.
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results.
- Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles
- Ability to act on Customer Escalation needs, Unblock the customer through orchestration of right resources at the right time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies, Cloud Security, OCSP, GIAC Certifications, CCSP Network Security, Incident Response preferred.
Native Czech/Slovak language and fluency in English is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.