As a Service Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the of 5 people management, leadership and development of the sales operations department based in Prague, Czech Republic. The highest of customer service standards are expected to oversee your team’s interactions and deal with reports and improvements.
This senior role is a perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career if you’re passionate about customer service and already have extensive knowledge within this industry.
* Leading and encouraging the team to optimal performance and ensuring consistency and collaboration between team members and service providers (attending meetings with Corporate Customer Services and Sales Centers).
* Ensuring both customer service and sales driven results.
* Providing highest quality customer service and maintenance of customer relationships (monitoring customer satisfaction, resolving concerns/complaints efficiently and professionally).
* Suggesting and implementing improvement methods to processes.
* Encouraging training, development and adherence to industry policies (regulations, laws, restrictions).
* Auditing and monitoring team’s work and forecasting.
* Overseeing department issues and customer complaints and actively working to decrease recurring problems.
- Previous experience in Managing Account Servicing, Corporate Customer Service, Logistics, Sales Operations or similar
- Fluent English (C1) another European language is a plus
- Daily use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PPT, Word)
- Experience in working within an international environment is preferred (SSC or outsourced services)
* Bonuses twice a year
* 25 vacation days per year
* Fitness Allowance
* Meal vouchers
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Employee Life Insurance
* Employee Accidental Insurance
* Supplementary Retirement Contribution
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Reference number: 20-12-316354/FB