For growing strategic IT hub covering multiple regions worldwide we’re currently looking for senior candidate who will take up the role of Infrastructure PMO.
As Infra PMO, you will oversee a portfolio of critical projects to unify, secure and optimize the overall IT infrastructure within the company.
Hands on leadership, support PM’s leading these projects, became man of delivery and methodology development.
Feeling senior enough? Then apply!
What do we expect?
- Individual with a strong technical background in IT Infrastructure, preferably in matrixed, global environment.
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Person able to collaborate across all functions of the company
- Experience with complex, global projects
- Experience with PMO organization
- At least 5 years of industry experience in large scale implementations in IT Infrastructure projects (virtualization improvements, data center migration, full life cycle infra implementation projects …)
- Leadership skills
- Ability to travel at least 30 % of the time Europe-USA
- Experience with externalization, outsourcing, hybrid cloud, data center migration
- Pharma industry
- PMP certification
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Annual bonus
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 40 000 CZK/year
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Reference number: 2-10-308636/FB