As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for managing the implementation of projects related to major
equipment modification or installation of new equipment and facilities. You will manage the projects, from
concept to completion and delivery to internal customers.
- Driving ideation for new equipment or facilities through teamwork with the internal customers under the continuous improvement program of the plant.
- Translating these needs to a conceptual design aligned with the standards of the company and regulations.
- Obtaining quotations from the contractors/ vendors / suppliers in order to form a project budget.
- Align with approved budget to further negotiate all projects, along with indirect procurement team, in order to contain expenditure within the approved budget.
- Executing project implementation by direct supervision of contractors and suppliers by using project management techniques to achieve promised completion dates.
Actualization of existing documentation after projects implementation, preparation of data for capitalization and coordination with project leader.
- Communication/training with/of the internal customers including the end user.
- Preparing all equipment operating guidelines and maintenance plans (per FP&R standards).
- Reporting and archiving other project documentation and certificates.
- University degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of project engineering position in a factory environment
- Advanced level of English
- Strong communication and social skills
- An energetic & enthusiastic person who likes solving problems and enjoy work in teams
- very attractive quarter bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- commuting allowance
- meal vouchers and company canteen
- contribution to pension plan and life insurance
- discount prices of company products
- contribution to English language courses
- flexible working hours
- company gym
Zašlete nám svůj životopis v českém jazyce a pokud máte i v anglickém jazyce.
Více podobných pozic naleznete na www.grafton.cz/cs/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Referenční číslo: 16-30-307613/FB