What will a Manager of Market Acces and Pricing Manager do?
* Cooperation with other departments (Marketing, Sales, Commercial or Supply Chain)
* Active approach within pricing and reimbursement environment in order
* Communicating and developing relationships with key external partners (MoH, State Institute for Drug Control, Health insurance)
* Represent the company within Czech association of pharmaceutical companies
* Timely communication of these updates to management about Developments in healthcare systems, the activities of competitive companies
* Regular analyzes of external price references and environmental changes and its potential impact on products.
* Prepare price-list and manage the approval process of price changes.
Anticipate the future evolution of prices and reimbursements for the preparation of company business plans.
* University degree.
* Fluent Czech or Slovak and English.
* Experience in pharmaceutical industry is desirable
* Knowledge of Czech Pricing & Reimbursement system is an advantage.
* Flexible and pro-active approach.
Passion, reliability and working independence.
* Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
* Advanced skills of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
* Driving license.
* Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
* 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
* Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
* Subsidized meals in our company dining room
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Reference number: 19-11-312064/FB