For growing strategic IT hub covering multiple regions worldwide we’re currently looking for senior candidate who will take up the role of IT Infrastructure People manager.
We’re looking for strong leader, people oriented manager who will lead the team of 5 (6) which does the execution of the IT Infrastructure strategy within the company.
You will be part of newly established Global Infrastructure Competence center, be reporting directly to the CTO and cooperate with infrastructure architect, the Infra PMO and Infra delivery manager.
Feeling senior enough? Then apply!
- at least 5 years of experience managing an IT Team(s), some of them in 24/7 environment and global/matrix organization
- strong technical background (previous hands on experience roles, data centers, migration, administration, databases…)
- great leadership and management skills with diverse teams, ability to motivate in a team-oriented environment
- excellent and effective oral and written communication with business and friendly user language
- experience working with sw/hw vendors to negotiate appropriate technical solutions and services to enforce SLA’s
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Annual bonus
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 40 000 CZK/year
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Reference number: 2-10-308633/FB