What will you do:
- Perform assurance and advisory activities as a team member or engagement leader and bringing the results to our senior management.
- You will be analyzing and assessing the processes and procedures across the local Group companies with focus on adequacy of internal control system.
- Identifying added value propositions through process improvements including bringing in simpler, smarter and agile solutions.
- You will be working in a regulated environment of financial services (insurance, investments, pension funds, distribution), therefore an appropriate level of documentation and formalization of our work performed is necessary.
- Regularly communicate with colleagues from different offices (regional, Head-office, etc.), so be ready to use English in a written the same as oral form
What will you get:
- Opportunity to develop your skills and strengths.
- Possibility to specialize in an expert area you choose, including obtaining relevant professional trainings and certifications (e.g. CIA, CFA, ACCA …).
- Challenges on a daily basis - get to know how the business really works behind the marketing curtains.
- Modern and friendly working environment, excellent team spirit with off-work events (including our own office terrace!).
- Option to work in Prague without traveling or possibility of international mobility and professional growth within the Generali Group worldwide.
- Flexible start / end of working hours, and occasionally work from home.
- Wide range of employee and product benefits (it’s a top tier corporation, and it’s big!).
What we expect:
Now – if you feel motivated, self-driven, able to use your knowledge and curious to learn new things in a local environment with global perspective; are you ready to explore the business from top to bottom, left to right?
- Bachelor / Master degree.
- Strong and credible personality – does not matter if you feel being analytical introvert or ambitious extrovert if you promote the same values as we do.
- If possible, knowledge or interest in one or more of following areas is a strong advantage, however not required: insurance (legislation, processes), investments, asset management, risk management, etc.
- Ability to solve issues independently nevertheless be a team player.
- Communication and organizational skills at a professional level – you will be regularly in touch with top management as well as operational staff.
- Relevant working experience 2+ years.
- Czech/Slovak is a must, English necessary.
Are you comfortable with the statements above and are you willing to start a new chapter in your life? We are keen to meet you! Just send us your CV and we will let you know when to come!
If You Have Any Questions LeftContact your future manager Markéta Hruboňová in address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or our Head of Internal Audit Václav Zycháček in address: email@example.com / on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/vaclav-zychacek
- Working place : Prague 4 - Pankrác
Obrázek v inzerátudetail-1
Pokud se tu stydíte,
zvolte, kde se vidíte