Develop and maintain all key learning channels – i.e. formal training, crafts and chapters, individual and team coaching and external learning to ensure optimal utilization of learning resources.
- Lead the development and execution of an overall learning strategy for ČS that turns ČS from a bank into financial heath company
- Develop processes, tools and frameworks to enable effective career management / career development to capture the opportunities of a large organization such as ČS while ensuring people their jobs with rich diverse experiences and a rich understanding of areas outside their own current one.
- Develop processes, tools and frameworks to improve both individual and team performance to ensure people know what to do to improve as well as to ensure learning and development is clearly linked to business goals and the FHC strategy.
- Own the overall performance management process together with the Controlling and QBR teams ensuring the process is helpful to employees while being fully compliant with regulations and Group guidelines.
- Ensure key jobs and roles have established learning paths to guide people in the most effective ways of developing the capabilities and competencies required by ČS (as well as regulators) and the FHC strategy.
- Develop and operate digital tools and platforms which enhance and enable learning experience and management of learning according to the needs of internal customers.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers of learning and development tools, services and platforms to ensure ČS makes best use of external resources on the market.
- Manage the overall learning and development budget of the bank (including the annual process to create it) ensuring its optimal distribution given the L&D strategy and mandatory requirements.
- Gather and analyze data to gain a deep understanding of learning needs and the effectiveness of various learning activities in order to offer the right people the right learning.
How we see your skills / competencies / experience:
- Excellent conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Excellent networking within ČS and outside.
- Relationship management and indirect influencing.
- Data and analytics.
- Digital savvy.
- Prioritization of work.
- Management of a team of 10-15 people.