Would like to work for company proudly wearing TOP Employer badge both in World and the Czech Republic market?
They are currently looking for IT Support engineer who will provide support for internal employees across European region.
You will focuse on first line support for standard and low complexity incidents, requests, problems and events.
Feeling interested? Then Apply now!
- Previous experience in technical support/IT support,
- French language (written and spoken) - at least b2
- English language (written and spoken) - at least B2
- Willingness to work shifts 24x7
You'll get in return besides great place to work:
- Financial bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to pension/life insurance scheme
- Paid Sick leave 100%
- Language courses
- 5 Weeks of holiday
- 3 Sick days
- Commuting contribution
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Reference number: 2-10-310602/FB