Digital Native Account Technology Strategist (ATS)
ATS role envisions, innovates and orchestrates end-to-end technology-enabled transformations for our clients by focusing on DT strategy, business and industry reference architectures, and technology strategy and sales orchestration. They are Chief Digital & Innovation Strategists for our customers.
Partnered with an Account Executive, jointly lead a sales territory for a set of Enterprise customers, driving hyperscale cloud growth in an ecosystem of startups, innovators, partners, and funders. Orchestrate a small, custom team that is largely focused on cloud consumption growth. Problem solve for your customer by connecting directly with Customer Success, Engineering, and MSFT Research where relevant.
Our customers look for innovative partners who can take their industry & business priorities and envision technology solutions to address those priorities. They look for trusted advisors to understand their business challenges at a strategic level to build the strategy and plan covering customer-specific, cross-solution technology architecture and solution roadmaps corresponding to their specific business processes/priorities. Once business priorities and desired outcomes are translated into technological capabilities, they look for technology leaders to orchestrate cross-solution area resources and partners in their digital transformation and innovation journey.
This Job Will Provide You:
- A forum to leverage your expertise in understanding and addressing the business value of the MS deep industry knowledge, broad technology skills and unparalleled business acumen to identify areas of transformation and develop business value propositions
- An opportunity to leverage business and enterprise architecture skills to define the current state and future state of business and build the DT/Technology strategy
- The chances to inspire and ideate with customers the possibilities technology provides them and lead Microsoft Technology Sales teams to achieve customer business priorities and outcomes
- Drive Digital Thought Leadership and build strategic partnerships with C- level technology executives as they contemplate their strategic partnership with MSFT and partner ecosystem required to support Enterprise startup/Unicorn customers, go-to-market maturity models including co-selling, co-branding, and co-marketing
Acting as Chief Innovation and Digital Transformation Strategist; the ATS starts with Innovation/ DT agenda of our customers and connects the customers’ industry/business priorities to technology. With deep industry knowledge, broad technology skills and unparalleled business acumen, the ATS develops value propositions that align with our customer’s business strategies on digital transformation and cloud adoption, leveraging the rich portfolio of Microsoft and its partner ecosystem. We are looking for you to demonstrate deep expertise in our customers’ industry and businesses, knowledge of the markets in which each customer operates, and champion Microsoft’s ability to help the customer drive their digital transformation. You will be focused on the following priorities:
- Understand customer's industry and business goals, MS solution areas, and partner solutions to build the technical roadmap to enable customer’s innovation agenda
- Challenge the business strategy of customers with bold, insightful outcomes, new business models, services and approach and act as digital /innovation thought leader
- Act as the Business /Enterprise architect to bring together end to end business requirements into the components and technologies as an integrated solution that address business priorities; develop practical, large-scale enterprise architectures from vision to use case, leveraging broad Microsoft and its Partner portfolio
- Lead strategic technology thought leadership and technology sales activities for customers in order to drive the digital transformation vision and roadmap with Microsoft technologies. Plan and orchestrate the solution proposal and coordinate the team of specialists and partners to provide the right solution to the customer
- Several years of strategic business development in Startup/Unicorn ecosystems of innovators, incubators, funders, focused on “born-in-the-cloud” enterprises
- Proven years of experience in digital transformation/innovation roles
- Several years of experience leading technical teams and/or technical sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or business administration related degree. Master's degree preferred
- Additional training or education in business, sales, or marketing preferred
- Experience in business consulting or consultative selling is desired