* sourcing, category management, contracting, supplier management and business partnering to support supply chain strategies
* providing researches and analyses to solve issues
* preparation of contract negotiations
* building and maintaining relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
If you think, you can do it - send me your CV!
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
supply chain, procurement
English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
SAP - advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
I am searching for candidates who:
* have experience with negotiations OR have good negotiating skills
* speaks fluently and also another EU language (german, french, ...)
* is ready for new challenges OR is ready to start the career in this field
Our client appreciates motivated employees, which have a chance for internal mobility or try their rotation program. They will employ you for the indefinite period from the first day.
They offer flexible working hours and a chance for home office every month and also offers 5 weeks of holiday.
During working hours you can rest in relax room and after work, you can slow down (or accelerate) using Multi-Sport Card. After work you can also attend the course by your choice, that can help you develop your language, professional or personal skills.
You will have more holidays than you expect and once you are there, you will be sure everything will be OK with company accident insurance and travel health insurance all over the world.
A lot of benefits? They offer more! If you are searching for a challenging environment in the international company, which invests in their employees - our client is THE ONE for You!