- Develop real-time transaction processing systems that support millions of trades every day in investment securities in multiple world markets.
- Work closely with our business analysts to design and implement new functionality for our major institutional customers around the world.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Develop unit tests to ensure required quality gateways are met.
- Execute best practice with regards to software development.
- Take an active role in understanding the business domain and contributing to requirements gathering.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Positive attitude, thirst for knowledge, goal of team success, pragmatism, self-starter, enjoyable personal challenges along with growth.
- Agile experience preferable.
- Experience with writing unit tests is advantage.
- Sense of writing clean code.
- Understanding main software design principles and best practices.
- University degree in a relevant field
- English on communicative level.
- Advantage: experience with Microsoft .NET development products, including C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server.
- Confident, passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Ability to operate to tight timelines.
Experienced in or knowledge of would be an advantage:
- Iterative approach to development
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Cloud based deployments
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.