The research and development team designs and develops tactical and strategic components to solve problems common across multiple projects. The team also undertakes practical research into areas such as data compression, distributed ledgers and smart contracts.
Due to the type of business this is you can be sure you will be working on the latest and up to date technologies available on the market.
· Development of software components
· Participate and lead the system design and development of IT systems
· Unit testing and release management
· Research and innovation.
· Strong general Computer Science knowledge. E.g. Algorithms, data structures, threading, design patterns and computational complexity.
· Exceptional programming skills in C#/.NET.
· Excellent English and communication skills.
· University degree, preferably in a numerate subject (i.e. Computer Science, Math, Engineering, etc.).
· Flexible and creative problem solver.
Rewards and Benefits
· 5 Weeks paid holiday
· Days with possibility to work remotely
· Meal vouchers 90CZK (fully covered by employer)
· 60 Days sick per day (fully covered by employer)
· 7 Days paternity leave –
· 3% of salary towards superannuation funds
· Technical/Financial training
· Ederned - enhanced medical cover
· English or Czech language courses
· Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance
· Assistance with Visa and Working Permit