Living in the Czech Republic can be a fantastic experience. The unemployment rate in the Czech Republic is one of the lowest in the EU countries; now it´s the best chance to find a job and gain a professional experience and valuable life skills. Do the next step and move to Prague, a great historical city with international atmosphere!
We have a nice opportunity available for candidates speaking English and French and seeking an interesting job in international environment. Do you want to participate in interesting projects from various points of view? Are you a skilled candidate who would like to establish his career at international company with active use of foreign languages? Then we are looking right for you!
On behalf of your client, a stable and growing international company, we are seeking enthusiastic candidates to fill this newly open vacancy.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist internal/external customers in requests for information and high level- issues resolution through all communication channels
- Monitoring and reporting or advising on engagement financial status
- Clients' quality and process checking
- Cooperation with other team members
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Work with internal database, data
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Office tasks
- Previous working experience on similar position would be a plus but is not a must
- Good command of English and French language
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Professionalism and integrity
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language courses
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to develop your career at international company
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Reference number: 20-28-306684/FB