Are you looking to enter the world of finance?
An international company is currently looking for Accounts Payable specialists for their Brno office.
As part of the team, you will:
- perform AP operations
- Maintain vendor master days on the Oracle ledger and SAP systems
- Coordinate internal and external audits
- Communicate with internal customers and suppliers to ensure a smooth & effective operation, ensuring all issues are escalated and resolved within set timescales
- Help to resolve queries
- Help with the set-up and development of Oracle 11i/SAP
This flexible, part-time position is ideally suited to candidates who are studying or looking to supplement their income.If you are a great communicator, with great customer service skills, then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Fluent English and Czech
- Italian is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Oracle and SAP would be an advantage
-Flexible hours to suit your needs
-Meal tickets / catering allowance
-Discounts on company products and services
-Contriutions to education and training
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Reference number: 16-11-316100/FB